Internship: Business Development Spanish Speaker
We are looking for a highly-motivated candidate who is passionate about social media. We LOVE people with an interest in the Fashion and Beauty, but it’s NOT a must.
The Business Development role is a key position in our marketing and growth team, supporting JOOK in scaling operations and user acquisition. It’s a core part of our growth and is the perfect job for an ambitious, entrepreneurial driven student looking to see first-hand how a successful start-up grows.
· Collaborating with the management Team to implement the marketing strategies;
· Account management duties; maintaining contact with our users and influencers, ensuring a high level of user experience is delivered with regular follow ups
· Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information;
· Create relevant and high quality content and promote via all marketing channels;
· Plan and execute web, SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns;
· Measure and report performance of all our campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
· Native-speaker level knowledge of written and spoken Spanish, as well as good written and spoken English;
· Creative approach to problem solving.
· Demonstrate a desire to make decisions, take ownership and make judgment calls both as a team and individually.
· Enjoy working to daily, weekly and monthly targets whilst maintaining a positive attitude.
· Knowledge and connections within the social media & fashion sector is a distinct advantage.
Please send your CV and a short e-mail/covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Start date June